× Members

PIP revue timetable

More
11 months 5 days ago - 11 months 5 days ago #284811 by Ken
PIP revue timetable was created by Ken
I was wondering if the DWP are still reviewing exitising PIP awards six months or twelve months out from the end of the claim. My last review was six months from the end in Feb20.

This is fairly important as my 66th birthday in 28th December this year and the twelve month flag in on 9th November 2023 so it will effect which revue is sent out either short or full.

It may not be possible to say of course in which case I will speak to them on 9th November but I am very anxious about this. Kind regards Ken
Last edit: 11 months 5 days ago by Gary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 5 days ago #284818 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP revue timetable
Hi Ken

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

In answer to your question, we are unable to give you a definitive answer as we hear mixed messages across the regions on the forum.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 4 days ago #284842 by Ken
Replied by Ken on topic PIP revue timetable
Thank you for your swift reply. Kind regards. Ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.