× Members

pip review

More
11 months 1 week ago #284679 by madmanx
pip review was created by madmanx
Hi don't know if I should be worried, basically I sent my pip renewal form last October, was texted a few times saying we still have your form etc, then I got a txt saying it was with with ias and they will tell me if I need to have an assessment .

Then beginning of this month I received a txt from dwp saying that they have received a report from the health professional but may take 6 weeks to receive my decision.

Today I received a txt from dwp saying my pip review is complete but then it says you should receive your decision letter in 2 weeks contact us if u have any questions but don't call before u get the letter as we won't be able to tell u the decision.

Doesn't sound very promising? Or are these standard texts that they send? Bit worried now..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284685 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review
M

These are all standard texts in regard to your claim, don't read anything into them other than a Paper Based Review has been done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.