× Members

PIP PA4 report inaccuracies.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284524 by LadyLuna
PIP PA4 report inaccuracies. was created by LadyLuna
Looking for a bit of advice please. I had my PIP review last Tuesday. I asked for the telephone assessment to be recorded in advance.

There are, as usual a large number of inaccuracies, including her going into detail about my exercises which my partner has to supervise as I was given resistance bands by a physio. I explained my partner has to help in case I lose grip and the bands fly back in my face, yet awarding nothing for help with managing therapy.

Also, the HP stated I was going to improve because I have an investigation into a different medical condition than is being investigated, and I have proof.

I have some medical evidence to send DWP, which they are aware is coming. How is it best to proceed to show the inaccuracies before a decision is made?

Also, please note that I asked for a recording and got sent 2 codes by Capita but no email access to the recordings. Have complained twice, but still nothing. I have my own recording.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284537 by greekqueen
Replied by greekqueen on topic PIP PA4 report inaccuracies.
Hi LadyLuna.

I take it you noticed these inaccuracies from the medical report you requested?

I would advise going through every category noting anything you disagree with backing it up with reasons they are incorrect and also medical evidence.

If you haven't got the medical report yet I would request it.

You are doing everything correctly building up your case.

Sometimes if the report has been recorded the CD's sent out to you take a bit of time.

Good luck

Greekqueen

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.