× Members

PIP Capita Assessor's Report Taking A Long Time?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284367 by sgbd
Hi all,
I had my PIP telephone assessment on the 5th of October. My assessor called me to ask me some follow up questions on the 11th. The DFC still hasn't received my report as of today, the 13th, so I called Capita to ask after its status and was told it was still being worked on. Would that mean it's being audited? Or would Capita have told me outright if it was being audited? Am I allowed to ask outright if the report is being audited? I'm really starting to worry about this thing- I'm afraid that I'm going to have to have a second assessment or that they're going to lose my report. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #284373 by Chris
Hi sgbd,

I believe it's usually after 48 hours before you could ask it's status, but because it was the 11th, and you called today, I would maybe's wait and check again on Monday, because it may just not be quite long enough for them to have finished what they need too.
Please come back and let us know next week if you've had any joy.
I know you're likely to stew over the weekend (it's human nature), but sometimes, no news is good news, as the saying goes.

Regards, Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Chris. Reason: wording
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgbd

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284497 by sgbd
Hi- Just an update! I received a text today, the 17th, at about 5pm from the DFC to let me know that they received my assessment report. It's been 12 days since my initial assessment- still not sure if it was audited- but I'm completely relieved. Thank you again for taking the time to respond to me!

More
11 months 1 week ago #284591 by Chris
Hi sgbd,

Apologies for the delay replying - had a really manic last few days, but that's wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you. It certainly eases how you feel when you're kept up to date with things. Fingers crossed it's the outcome that you want in the end.

Regards, Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgbd

More
11 months 1 week ago #284614 by denby
Hi sgbd. Now you may like to ask for a copy, so you can check it over. If dissatisfied you can write in , but be VERY quick, to 'The Decision Maker' at the last address you heard from them from. If you do, never say 'lied' even if they did. Use stay-cool words like 'appears to have overlooked. Stick to points-losing issues. You can add eg NHS pages to rubbish any wrong statements. State firmly that this is not an MR but you reserve the right to submit one later.
Good wishs, for getting it and onwards,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, sgbd

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.