× Members

Tribunal paperwork - how do I add documents?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284279 by AlwaysPacing
Tribunal paperwork - how do I add documents? was created by AlwaysPacing
I am completing the online paperwork to go to tribunal about the PIP decision. I have already completed a Mandatory Reconsideration. How do I attached paperwork such as a letter from a health professional and a copy of the assessor's report? I can't see an opportunity to do this in the tribunal paperwork.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #284286 by Gary
Hi AlwaysPacing

When you complete an online application you come to a page where it asks if you want to include any supporting evidence, if you click yes you then have to click on where the file is held on your computer, it will then upload the document.

You can upload numerous documents but they have to be in a certain file format.

You can send any documents to HMCTS in a paper format, make sure you put your reference number on each page, I would also include my name and National Insurance number just to cover myself and send it by recorded delivery, I would advise you not to send any original documents, send copies of the documents, just in case they go missing.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Gary. Reason: spelling error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.