× Members

UC/ WCA/ MR REVEIW

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284254 by adrian
UC/ WCA/ MR REVEIW was created by adrian
DESPITE fact that chdc asseor gave reported wroung info ref UC/// WCA. EXP MOBILISE AIDED 20 METERES reported . CANT climb stairs aided. CORRECT However she gave 9 points for stairs NO points for mobilise should been 15 = 24 total fopr lcwra . BECAUSE if u have limited mobility less 50 meteres as UC50 / WCA 15 POINTS . & age 59 my issue 2nd degenrativive changes due to prevoius works accident years back . on slaught STREO SIS L1- L5 . SO MOBILITY STAND 1- 2 MIN SHUFFLE WALK MAX 20 METERES . WAS working earn above AET £617 MOUTH CLAIM UC top up . SUPPLIED fit notes last few mouths done uc 50/ had mr reveiw 2nd october . IVE work coach phone appoitnment 23 oct . COMMITITNMENTS ATM do all on do list log in often , report changes health . ON 1st october supplied fit note to 5 nov 2023 UC EXCEPTED it . SPOKE & meeting wirth my unite , union rep he says as long as i supply fit note cant be expected to apply jobs/ look work . GO on journal report that HEALTH BACK issue mobilise got worse which it has having on going treatnment & pain clinic waiting for appoitnment . IF UC/ COACH try force me in to intensive work search HE put in complaint 2010 diversity , equality act discrimination . IE if cant mobilise aided more 20 meteres / stand more 1- 2 minuites . HOW you expected to go any were / do train coures . IF they no onsight parking with in 20/ 50 meteres ONLY acess on foot walking . VERY thing i cant do BUS STATION / CAR PARK over 1/2 mile 10, 15 min walk away . WE just see IF UC excepts fit notes AFTER 5 november . UC is targetting 55- 64 yr olds with disabilitys . EVEN if u paid 41 yrs class1 ni stamp (paye) SO ur oap state penstion is paid for & 35 paying . BUT cant claim it to 66 current . VERY STRESS FULL TIMES . ATM OCT 2023 . IF keir starmer labour get in elected by dec 2024 , SEEMS there not going be any diffrent .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284260 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic UC/ WCA/ MR REVEIW
Hi adrian,

From what I've been able to pick up on what you're saying - this is more just a statement of information, rather than any queries as such?

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284264 by adrian
Replied by adrian on topic UC/ WCA/ MR REVEIW
NO I just saying can UC / DWP . refuse & valid sick /fit note up to date . AFTER U applied lodged TRIBURAL appeal but u might have to wait 6 mouths for it . TRIBUNRAL . BUT you failed MR reveiw ?????.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284267 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic UC/ WCA/ MR REVEIW
Hi adrian,

I am not sure about that tbh, but I know they can refuse a fitnote after you've been placed in LCW or LCWRA group as that happened to me. I was placed in LCW group, but believe I should be in LCWRA, and I kept submitting fitnotes, and my workcoach contacted me to say that they'd been accepted incorrectly, and it was an error on DWP's behalf, and because I was in that group, I thought because I was contesting it, I'd have to keep submitting them, and she told me that I didn't have too.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284269 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC/ WCA/ MR REVEIW
A

The WCA is not a walking test, it is a mobility test. In addition to your walking, it will look at your ability to self-propel a wheelchair over the same distances, you do not need to be using a wheelchair or to even own one for it to be considered.

Can you show that you would not be able to self-propel a wheelchair 50m or less?

Gordon

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284319 by adrian
Replied by adrian on topic UC/ WCA/ MR REVEIW
YES Because ive tryed self propelling & tesco supermarket who supply wheel chairs , motion needed to propel the wheel chair put pressure on shoulders & lwr spine this triggers scatica i suffer from & causes discomfort pain exhaustion . WHEEL chair not suitable for my back/ spine disability . I use aid stick ATM . MAX 20 metere walk shuffle stand 1-2 min i have sit lye / rest due discomfort pain exhasution for 10-20min THAT was reported by chdc asseor . BUT she reported IN her comments being my issuei mobilise problem is with with middle t12-t11 discs & lwr l4/ l5 discs back spine I MAY beable to self propell but i cant . STICK best 2 evils . ive tryed wheelchair .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.