× Members

Cost of living payment for those receiving mobility pip

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284239 by Peppermint
I was awarded PIP enhanced rate in both categories late Aug this year and it was back dated to February 2023 when my claim was started. I'm just wondering if I would be due a cost of living payment that would have been issued between Feb and August? And if so how would I go about claiming it? I think there may have been a payment of £150 to people receiving the mobility side of PIP but I'm not 100% sure
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284252 by BIS
Hi Peppermint

There was s cost of living payment paid between 20 June and 4 July for PIP claimants. I suspect you will have to raise it with them if you have not received it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peppermint

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.