× Members

Update on PIP review

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284207 by Koo
Update on PIP review was created by Koo
Good news - my friend requested a PIP review the end of Aug, sent in medical evidence and I filled in the form following the guides on here. He then got a text last week saying they’d made a decision- I was cynical as there was no phone/face to face assessment, but he received his award today, he has gone from standard to enhanced daily living and from no mobility to standard for 6 years. Amazed at how smooth and quick the process was. Thanks for the guides and for the moderators
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284210 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Update on PIP review
Hi Koo

Many congratulations on your friend's award. That is good to hear. They are lucky to have your support and so fortunate to have had a good paper-based assessment. We're glad to hear that you found the guides and mods so helpful.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.