× Members

Scottish adult disability form

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284142 by copshaw
Scottish adult disability form was created by copshaw
Hi their on the form it asks if their has been any change to your health or circumstances by ticking this box ,in my case there is no change but should I still give them an explanation of my health needs as this is the first time I will have filled in the Scottish form as I’ve been on pip ,thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284167 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Scottish adult disability form
Hi Copshaw

I would definitely explain what the no change means.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: copshaw

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284374 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic Scottish adult disability form
Is the form a Change of Circumstances form from Social Security Scotland fillowingva transfer from PIP ?

More
11 months 1 week ago #284711 by copshaw
Replied by copshaw on topic Scottish adult disability form
No I was moved adp in June my pip was due to finish in October so I received the adp pack in august ,I did fully fill in the form but it could be misleading to some

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.