× Members

esa telephone assessment

More
1 year 1 day ago #283896 by AmandaLCP
esa telephone assessment was created by AmandaLCP
I have my phone assessment tomorrow. Super nervous and anxious about it.
Does anyone know if they will ask me all the same questions I answered on my forms, or just the bits they want clarification on?

Also, anyone know if they use the LIMA computer questions for this?

Thank you, any information gratefully appreciated.

Amy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 hours ago #283911 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic esa telephone assessment
Hi AmandaLCP

I can't tell you exactly how many questions you will be asked as it varies depending on what people wrote on their forms and whether the assessor wants clarification. The clarification can be because the assessor wants to confirm that what someone wrote on the form still applies or to make sure they understand what a claimant has written. Most claimants get asked what I call a curveball question - which is a question you are not expecting. Don't be put off if this happens to you. Take a deep breath, or tell the assessor you need a drink of water if you suddenly find yourself flustered by an unexpected question.

I assume the assessor will be using the LIMA software

I hope your assessment goes well.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 2 hours ago #283918 by Chocolady
Replied by Chocolady on topic esa telephone assessment
I have mine this week and would like to know that too. All the best Amandalcp x

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284482 by AmandaLCP
Replied by AmandaLCP on topic esa telephone assessment
Thank you for both your replies. I had the assessment call, and it was a lot longer than I was expecting. Over 2 hours long. They did ask practically all the same questions that I had answered on the forms. And some did come in curveball type questions, almost like she was trying to catch me out, or as she may put it clarify by asking if I can do the same thing in different ways.
She did use the LIMA system, she didnt tell me that, but it seemed so by her typing and words.
I asked for it to be recorded and the CD was sent out to me the next day. Now I just have to wait for the results. I was told it may be up to 8 weeks before a decision is made.
Good luck to all who have telephone questions coming up, it is stressful and tiring and filled me with anxiety, but I am glad its over with, and now I just have to hope that the decision is made as it should be and I wont have to go through this ordeal again for a while.
Thanks for all the help this site has given me, it really did make a difference.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.