× Members

ADP Scotland review

More
10 months 4 days ago #285662 by annas100
Replied by annas100 on topic ADP Scotland review
Thank you very much for your kind reply. I was not waiting too long for my review but as I applied for my changing circumstances in June 2023, they already told me they will deal with it on the 25th of September. I missed out on 1 point with daily living to score 12. GP told me to sent re-determination paperwork and some documents. Fingers cross all goes well but that can takes up to 6 months as back log or they need more staff. Just waiting game and it’s worry me as I don’t like to moan but if is not my GP I would be happy with 11points but she said no you really need it .
How is your ADP now ? Did you hear anything back from them yet ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286143 by ScottishSarah
Replied by ScottishSarah on topic ADP Scotland review
I’ve just submitted a new query on this forum with a similar question. It seems to be taking far too long. I had a change of circumstance in February 2023 which took until May for SSS to respond from transferring from DWP. Submitted all forms and evidence in July but called on 8 December and they still haven’t even assigned a case worker! I find this really worrying. It’s almost a year since I first applied for my benefit to be reviewed. I’m not happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.