× Members

ADP Scotland review

More
10 months 5 days ago #285662 by annas100
Replied by annas100 on topic ADP Scotland review
Thank you very much for your kind reply. I was not waiting too long for my review but as I applied for my changing circumstances in June 2023, they already told me they will deal with it on the 25th of September. I missed out on 1 point with daily living to score 12. GP told me to sent re-determination paperwork and some documents. Fingers cross all goes well but that can takes up to 6 months as back log or they need more staff. Just waiting game and it’s worry me as I don’t like to moan but if is not my GP I would be happy with 11points but she said no you really need it .
How is your ADP now ? Did you hear anything back from them yet ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286143 by ScottishSarah
Replied by ScottishSarah on topic ADP Scotland review
I’ve just submitted a new query on this forum with a similar question. It seems to be taking far too long. I had a change of circumstance in February 2023 which took until May for SSS to respond from transferring from DWP. Submitted all forms and evidence in July but called on 8 December and they still haven’t even assigned a case worker! I find this really worrying. It’s almost a year since I first applied for my benefit to be reviewed. I’m not happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid