× Members

PIP taken from me after re assessment with physical ailment

More
2 months 1 week ago #293565 by Donagon
I sent prescription lists mainly for the mental health part. When I was talking about my physical part, I already had discharge sheets because I had to take a lot of Medication coming out of hospital so that was used. I can’t remember if they have access to your NHS record anyway, I don’t know if that’s a thing. Mines more confusing because I got Pip for the mental health thing before and then contacted them to tell them I had a physical issue and the discharge sheet was part of the physical but even the tribunal saw there’s a discrepancy too because I wasn’t telling them I want to reevaluate. I was just simply giving them details as I’ve been diagnosed with something, if I didn’t tell them, they would tell me I should’ve told them.

Mental health point of view, use the prescription lists and I think you can get certain doctors letters from them. I don’t know if they still charge though, just grab anything you can if you have been involved in community mental health services or if your psychologist, psychiatrist or even doctor can write any type of diagnosis summaries of you, any meeting or conversation you’ve had any type of record for it, the more evidence, the better.

But it is still a focus on those questions and how you answer them and how you back up the reasons for why you can or can’t do something, so even if a health professional doesn’t provide you with anything physical or they don’t do it don’t be too disheartened because it’s the answers to the questions which are gonna equate into points and that’s what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Anxious Anonymous

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #293566 by Donagon
KABTT, wow you worked for Ipsos MORI!? Didn’t they do various researches on personal Independence payment and the way they operated their information?

I know the whole process is long and frustrating and there’s nothing more aggravating than the long waits and their gameplay and the stalling and all this stuff that’s why I say about keep moving forward because it’s more the waiting than the actual fighting when it comes to these.

It’s good you’ve got a good mindset and I think it’s important to keep that because even though I won my tribunal, I still haven’t got my backpay, I know it takes awhile of course, I am patient, but I also know that they can for example request a statement of reasons to possibly take it to an upper tribunal even though they wouldn’t have the points to argue. But this is what I’m saying. Never put it past these people to drag it out and do everything they possibly can before paying out so it’s important to not be satisfied until you literally get your money into your bank account.

You keep moving forward 👊🏽
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid