× Members

Tribunal postponed AGAIN!

More
6 years 5 months ago #210552 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Update: Tribunal won!
Recluso

Many congratulations and a very well done.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal result, I would give them a call to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Recluso

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #210563 by Recluso
Replied by Recluso on topic Tribunal postponed AGAIN!
I'm just pleased we actually got the tribunal done after all the postponement!

The clerk told us that the DWP will be sent the response digitally so I'll call them tomorrow to ensure they've received it.

:)

More
2 months 1 week ago #293478 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic Tribunal postponed AGAIN!

I'm just pleased we actually got the tribunal done after all the postponement! The clerk told us that the DWP will be sent the response digitally so I'll call them tomorrow to ensure they've received it. :)
Hi ,hope you can help , I had my PIP appeal hearing booked for next week ,only to be told the week before that the judge has requested a postponement due member being not available ?? They have not even given me a new date ??only they will write soon ?? . Just wondering if anyone has come across this before ??
Thanks - by the way it’s almost been a year of waiting

More
2 months 1 week ago #293479 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Tribunal postponed AGAIN!
Hi Alex

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

I am in the same position as you, I was at a tribunal, my client's sound kept fading in and out due technical difficulties, I had no problem with my sound so the judge postponed the hearing, that was about 5 weeks ago and we still have no hearing date for the new tribunal. If you phone up to see what is happening you will probably be told, waiting for the next available date.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.