× Members

Weird Letter From ESA

More
19 hours 5 minutes ago #295058 by killbot99
Weird Letter From ESA was created by killbot99
As well as still waiting to hear about my PIP renewal I'm in the SG of Income Related ESA and have been since 2013. I get an annual letter from them confirming payment amounts and that's it.

I received a DWP letter today, I immediately assumed it was about PIP, but it was about Your Claim For ESA. It just said we will pay you into the above account from September 20. Then some stuff about checking they have the right account and checking to see if the amount is correct. And that they will tell me if my allowance is going to change.

But crucially there is no information on how much they are paying me or why I've received this letter. I've reported no changes to the DWP. Its very odd. I wonder if its been generated in error or if its anything to do with the change over of Legacy benefits to UC. Any ideas please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 hours 48 minutes ago #295066 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Weird Letter From ESA
Hi killbot99

I have not seen any posts on the forum from other members.

You may want to contact ESA to check if the letter genuine.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: killbot99

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid