× Members

PIP/WCA Report Request

More
23 hours 7 minutes ago #295045 by LK
PIP/WCA Report Request was created by LK
Dear B&W Team,

I know the PIP Assessment Report called PA4 for the initial PIP Assessment (PA3 for paper-based assessments).

I remember seeing a sample letter on the B&W website how to request these, but I cannot locate it again. Could you please help me to find it, if there is indeed one?

I requested the report over the phone (PIP line), but unfortunately I only received the PIP DM's decision explanation. I specifically asked for the Health Assessment Report. It seems, I was deliberately misunderstood. So now I am planning to request it in writing.

For future reference, is there a different report for the PIP Review? So when the time comes, I can request it straight away.

I was awarded LCWRA via the WCA (video call). What is the correct naming of that Health Assessment Report? I would like to request that one also. Do I need to call/write to UC line for that separately?

Would you advise including the WCA report for the PIP Review as evidence? (Since it was awarded based on the WCA report, I never requested DM's decision detailed explanation. I only have a short statement that LCWRA was awarded following the WCA assessment. Would it be wise to request the DM"s decision letter? --> I am appealing the PIP award of SDL for both element enhanced.)

Thank you kindly!

Also, thank you for the enormous support this website and its team provides!

LK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid