× Members

Lcrwa

More
3 days 21 hours ago #294899 by Anxiousannie
Lcrwa was created by Anxiousannie
Hi I’ve awarded lcrwa

I gave first fit note on 6 July. That one as three months and just handed another for three months a few days ago. I’ve been awafddd lcrwa on 24:09/2024 had assessment over a week ago.

How does the payment work I don’t understand and when will first payment be will be backdated or not?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 16 hours ago #294912 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Lcrwa
Hi Anxiousannie

I can be a bit complicated, when you hand in your fit note, that is the start of the assessment phase which is 13 weeks. What this means is that you will not get the LCWRA element during this period of time.

Included in the monthly assessment period that starts once 3 months have passed since you first submitted medical evidence.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 days 5 hours ago #294926 by Anxiousannie
Replied by Anxiousannie on topic Lcrwa
Thank you Gary

So it will start from when the first fit note ended? And when do they pay you

More
2 days 17 hours ago #294970 by Gary
Hi Anxiousannie

The process starts from when you hand in your fit note.

As to when they pay you, you first have to pass your assessment, both parts, it can take over a year but it should be backdated to your first assessment period after the assessment phase.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 days 6 hours ago #294995 by Anxiousannie
Replied by Anxiousannie on topic Lcrwa
I’ve passed assessment and have. Letter saying it will be awarded

More
1 day 16 hours ago #295023 by Gary
Hi Anxiousannie

Congratulations on the award, does the letter state when the award will be paid from?

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid