× Members

PIP decision etc

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #294342 by Water22
PIP decision etc was created by Water22
Dear BnW,

I got a PIP decision just the other day...The doctor who was leading the assessment appeared to be polite...Have recorded everything on my fon Voice Memo...
Their decision is to not give me PIP this time...When i've read the reasons for it. I couldn't help but to feel shocked! It appears as if they have deliberately missed a lots of important points... If it wasn't for u,i would be thinking it's all my fault...
My head still cant quiet comprehend how's possible to miss so much important info...although i've verbally told them when there, about it ie incontinence and gave them pro letter person etc... now days we have a good idea why they r doing this...

My Q is they have given me 1 month from d date of d letter to ask them to Reconsider their Decision. If i do this i'll need more medical evidence n other things. Their assessment beginning of August lasted over 2 hrs! ...
I'll need also to listen to d recording very carefully,mark it at specific points and so on. As such could they give me more time do u think?
Best
W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #294430 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP decision etc
Hi Water22

I answered this question in your other post. There is no legal requirement to them offering you more than four weeks.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid