× Members

pip review complete text

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294234 by badoop
pip review complete text was created by badoop
hello
as per title i have received the text this morning to say my review is complete and should get a letter in next 2 weeks.

The concern i have is that i have had no assessment of any type at all and i am really concerned that this is going to be a refusal of my present award.

Has anyone kept their present award without an assessment during the review process.

I guess its going to be a few sleepless nights ahead for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294238 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip review complete text
Hi badoop

You have had an assessment. There are four types of assessment - face-to-face, telephone, video or paper-based. You have had a paper-based assessment, and yes, some members of B&W have had one. You can ring the DWP and ask for a copy of the assessment report - PA3 - but it seems that most people who have had a paper-based assessment have been told there isn't a report - just a decision letter. You can't read anything into having a paper-based assessment, eg as with any other assessment, a claimant can have a positive or negative outcome.

I hope you get a positive result.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: badoop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid