× Members

Pip tribunal success - waiting time for back payment

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #293984 by Anxiousannie
Hi

Tribunal was success. The pip line has said I’m due to get payment on 20th.

Tribunal was success on 5th when will get back payment before 20th that’s new payment amount? Or after

Thank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #294012 by Gary
Hi Anxiousannie

It usually takes 5 weeks to get back pay after being successful at a tribunal, DWP have one month in which to appeal a decision.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #294079 by LL26
Hi Anxiousannie,
Well done on your tribunal succes.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294151 by Anxiousannie
Replied by Anxiousannie on topic Pip tribunal success - waiting time for back payment
Thanks Gary

They have deducted a substantial amount of money as apparently I owed money which was coming out of my universal credit. Are they allowed to do this? I was going to use the money as a deposit for a mobility car and now I’m stuck.

Is there a way to contest this, they’ve already done it

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294171 by BIS
Hi AnxiousAnnie

I'm afraid they are allowed to deduct money you owe. It's a pity they didn't hold a conversation with you about how you wanted to pay it back first. Now they've done it, I doubt they will change their position.

BIS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anxiousannie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid