× Members

A HUGE thank you to everyone

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293243 by Anji
A HUGE thank you to everyone was created by Anji
Just a quick thank you to all the moderators on here, and to the B&W "family".

After application, mandatory reconsideration and an appeal to the tribunal, the DWP saw sense and we have a 5 year award for enhanced daily living and standard mobility.

You guys have kept me on track, focused and energised to keep fighting for what my son deserved, and it has definitely been worth it.

I'll still be on here, I'm still going to subscribe as you never know what will happen in future. And I will still be tracking other people's journeys and willing them to be successful!!

Thanks again
Anji
The following user(s) said Thank You: ellen1st, denby, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293249 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic A HUGE thank you to everyone
Hi Anji

It was definitely a B&W family effort, and I, for one, am so glad we were able to help you on your journey. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a mum like you with the skills and fortitude to keep on fighting. You and your son deserve your success, and I know there are many who have learned so much from your case. So thank you for sharing.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ellen1st, denby, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid