× Members

PIP Assessment Recording Call Myself

• UB40 Rumrunner
2 months 1 week ago #293388 by UB40 Rumrunner
Replied by UB40 Rumrunner on topic PIP Assessment Recording Call Myself
I pre-warned them, requested I'd like the whole thin recorded and they were ok about it of which i was surprised about. But when i read through the final assessor's report etc as per usual didn't match what i said of very specific things regarding my physical and mental health. In fact, they totally disregarded 2 major aspects but they wont be able to next time, as i will be doing a full on MR if PIPs still actually around. However as this was all so stressful, i could not be bothered, and accepted the lower PIP amount. God knows what their be turning this all into in the coming weeks or months ahead.

I wish every one the very best of luck as most sane people will know with out too much thought needed; there is! no magic wand to reverse peoples life long poor health or age. Radio and TV etc need to start having that basic conversation with MP's if they want to save billions in the right place.

I also recorded the PIP assessment, despite my prior request for them to record it, just in case only parts of the recording surfaced. They sent me out a nice copy of. So that was good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid