× Members

Mobility scooter on Motability - where

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293069 by Hazel
I've had difficulty finding a motability place in my region that does mobility scooters. I found one but it had a limited choice. There was one lightweight one I particularly wanted due to not being able to bend to put one together. Is there a limited list of scooters available on motability or will I just need to look further afield?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293087 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Mobility scooter on Motability - where
Hi Hazel,

Maybe worth having a look on Amazon?

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293097 by pusscatsmum
Replied by pusscatsmum on topic Mobility scooter on Motability - where
contact stannah. They have an excellent choice and they come to you. I have 2 mobility scooters and 2 stairlifts from them

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293099 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Mobility scooter on Motability - where
Go to
www.motability.co.uk/how-it-works/
and do the eligibility check. If you qualify, go to

www.motability.co.uk/find-a-vehicle/

and select 'scooter' .
You can see which models are currently available on the Scheme. When you've looked at a model, scroll down the page and put in your postcode to find a dealer.
Not all dealers have all models, so you might have to ring around for a specific model. They will bring the scooter to your home for you to try out. There is useful info too, about scooters in general, and a checklist for when you receive a demonstration.
Hope this helps,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid