× Members

Had PIP Phone Assessment today

More
3 months 1 day ago #292839 by Hazel
Had PIP Phone Assessment today was created by Hazel
So had my PIP phone assessment today. I'd read the guides, thought I was prepared. But I was slightly short on sleep and partway through sort of forgot who I was talking to and ended up maybe being a bit too chatty. No idea what the outcome will be. There were some questions mentioned that I wasn't asked. I wasn't asked if I watched TV or had any pets. I was asked if I could make myself a cup of tea and said yes - so not sure if that will count against me. I was claiming ESA previously and think they must have looked at that because I was asked if I worked or when had I last worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 17 hours ago #292862 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Had PIP Phone Assessment today
Hi Hazel

I'm glad you got through the assessment and hope you get the outcome you seek. The questions they ask can vary; some people find they are not asked the questions they expect. It's up to the individual assessors which ones they ask.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid