× Members

not sure what to do - my ESA letter hasn`t arrived yet - April 22nd 2024

More
5 months 1 week ago #290442 by beehive 1904
hi, just not sure what to do....my ESA letter hasn`t arrived yet, April 22nd, and I simply don`t know whether to just keep waiting as i`ve heard/seen there are delays this year or (dreaded thought :-() ring to enquire if it`s en route?????
wondering if anyone else is still hanging on waiting for theirs to arrive or...?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #290459 by BIS
Hi beehive 1904

What letter are you talking about? Do you mean the yearly letter that gets sent out? If you mean that - they are being sent out and it will arrive at some point.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

More
5 months 1 week ago #290460 by beehive 1904
Thank you so much for the reassurance :-) - yes, that is indeed the annual letter I`m referring to (I got the one in January okay).
Guessing I`m far from alone in feeling mega edgy and hypervigilant after Friday`s battering........just makes me feel like I want to disappear......

More
5 months 1 week ago #290469 by BIS
Hi beehive 1904

I'm glad we were talking about the same thing. I know it's easy to say - but try not to worry about it. There's nothing you can do. The letter will arrive.

And yes, much of the news is worrying - but nothing will change quickly, and any changes are outside our control. Try to put it to one side and concentrate on your day-to-day life. That's a battle in itself without the added noise of political pronouncements.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid