× Members

Capability for work form

More
5 months 1 week ago #290429 by Mockingbird61
Capability for work form was created by Mockingbird61
Hi

I have been asked to complete capability for work form. I currently have been absent from work fo 7 months. I have lupus and anxiety and depression
I currently recieve ADA scotland enhaced for one
Standard for mobility.
I am so worried anout completing form in case it effects my ADP. I want to go back to work. Its particularly the mobility part that worries me in form as my codition varies some times I can walk longer distances thsn other days. I cant remember what I said in ADP assessment on phone as i was so nervous any help grately recieved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #290455 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Capability for work form
Hi Mockingbird61

Filling out a work capability form shouldn't have an impact on your ADP. The assessors won't be looking at your ADP records.
You said you can't remember what you said at the assessment - and that's common - but what did you put on your form?

If you don't have a record - and you're worried about what you are going to say now - you will have to say that it is varied, just as you have done here. If you have an assessment - don't get pushed into saying that you can walk further than you can.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid