× Members

Pip review!

More
5 months 1 week ago #290448 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review!
Hi Filey

It's saying there is no need for you to have a review - so he is hopeful that you may be given a paper-based assessment. I too hope that is the case - but just because the assessor ticked that box - it doesn't mean - that's what they will do.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #290462 by Filey
Replied by Filey on topic Pip review!
Thank you. Yeh, I know it doesn't mean that's what Dwp will do . I have to put a new condition down regarding back, leg etc issues for which I'm awaiting treatment for . I was debating whether to put those issues on the review as it doesn't relate as such to my claim for pip, which is for my hand problems . But I thought I had better put them down as it asks any new conditions on the form. So goodness knows what will happen then! Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
5 months 5 days ago #290547 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review!
Hi Filey,

Sorry - I meant that sometimes they dont always agree with the assessor, that's all.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Filey

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid