× Members

Pip Phoneline Not Working & no email address

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #289882 by SaltyPopcorn25
Pip Phoneline Not Working & no email address was created by SaltyPopcorn25
Hi there folks

I have called PIP twice on their standard number they give (0800) 121-4433. After spending almost 10 minutes on their bot chat, she asked "do you want to speak to someone, press 1. If you wish to cancel the call, press 2" - I keep pressing 1, and it cancels my call! I can't find an email either. I need to contact them to ask for a copy of the assessors report. I just had my PIP assessment this time last week with my mobility scooter, for some reason she didn't ask me about food shopping and a few other things, the assessment lasted about 45 minutes and it was recorded on a voice recorder with their permission.

Does anyone have a different phone number or email address to request a copy of the assessors report?

Thanks everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289899 by Gary
Hi SaltyPopcorn25

These AI bots can be very frustrating, have you tried not pressing any numbers when you phone? If that fails all we can suggest is to keep trying, early in the morning is usually the best time to try and get through, they open at 9.00 am so start dialing at 8.50 am, if you get an engaged tone, ring off and try again..... good luck.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid