× Members

finally had the WCA

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #289891 by adam33
Replied by adam33 on topic finally had the WCA
so, just got a letter, I have been awarded LCWRA :) thanks very much for the advice in the guides, I wrote to PIP in the end to ask for the report, I suppose I should get a copy of this one too in case of reviews etc, I imagine these assesments can be subjective at times, I got completely exempted from the only other medical I had years ago after a few minutes chatting to the dr "the last thing the department of work and pensions wants to do is cause you any stress, this is just to weed out people who are trying it on", I'd explained that all my conditions are stress related...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289908 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic finally had the WCA
Congratulations adam 33

Yes it is always good to get a copy of the assessors report called a UC85.

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations. I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post. You can now have a well deserved rest, stress free.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @UC @ LCWRA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: adam33

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289914 by adam33
Replied by adam33 on topic finally had the WCA
incidentally I'm wondering if every UC claimant could argue LCWRA on the grounds of substantial risk either "being sanctioned would pose a substantial risk to my health" or "standard UC is £40 a week less than people need"

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289916 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic finally had the WCA
adam

No, because that is not the criteria for Substantial Risk.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: adam33

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid