× Members

Good News Pip Review

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #289694 by CLINE
Good News Pip Review was created by CLINE
Review forms arrived in May 2023 they were duly completed with the excellent help from the online booklets. Also had a letter from my GP which was very supportive.
Had all the usual text messages every couple of months to say still being processed. Then 2 weeks ago a letter to say they had extended for 12 months whilst under review. Then a text message 2 days later saying it was completed and I would receive a letter in 2 weeks.
I received the letter on Saturday and great relief it has been approved on my evidence, and my GP letter was mentioned.
It is until March 2027 he mentioned it was extended time due to the conditions listed. However, I don't remember having an end date previously. But it is 5 years since my last review.
Anyway thank you to everyone and good luck everyone 🙏🏼
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox, Sheila 966, Blueberry Owl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #289696 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Good News Pip Review
Hi CLINE

Congratulations on a successful review. I'm glad to hear you found the guides useful. I don't want to spoil your happy moment, but be aware that the next review form can be sent out up to a year before the end date of an award—so it could arrive any time after March 2026.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid