× Members

Face to face assessment for esa severe disability group

More
6 months 1 week ago #289341 by Bourbongirl
Hi I'm looking for help I have a face to face assessment next week for esa severe disability group, my anxiety has got really bad , so don't know how I will be in the day, where can I get help for do's and don't on the day, and I have 2 wheelchairs do I go in normal chair and let my helper take me in thank you Bourbongirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #289372 by Gary
Hi Bourbongirl

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

The best place to get help is from our guides; help-for-claimants/esa1

On the day of your assessment do not take any extra medication to help you cope, just take your normal meds, if you need someone to push you in a wheelchair then take them with you. Remember the assessor will be watching your every movement, inside and outside the assessment room.

If you cannot do anything asked of you , inform them you cannot do it and why you cannot do it.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid