× Members

Adult Disability Payment

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #287833 by jorgehugo68
Adult Disability Payment was created by jorgehugo68
I live in Scotland and have been transferred to ADP from PIP and have today received a change of circumstances book to complete for my ADP ( Adult Disability Payment) review.

Do I treat this as the same as a PIP review as unsure whether I detail everything again or just the changes that have happened , ie worsening conditions due to COVID and surgeries being delayed etc.

Are the descriptors and guides still relevant to ADP ?

My anxities have now been heightened as I have previously went through a PIP tribunal in April 2021 - which I won ! with my current award up in April 2024.

Its just to confirm that ADP are using the same descriptors / guides as PIP

Many thanks
Jorgehugo68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #287854 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Adult Disability Payment
Hi jorgehugo68

My understanding is to treat the ADP the same as a review form, I believe the questions are the same so the B&W guide will be ok to use.

I would advise claimants not just to tick no change, although many claimants do, I would always advise claimants to treat review forms as a news claims form, if you kept a copy of your original application form, use it as a template making any relevant changes such as new conditions or medications.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jorgehugo68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid