× Members

pip bundle and photo's

More
8 months 2 days ago #287213 by Olive
pip bundle and photo's was created by Olive
Hi,

Can I ask a few more questions regarding sending colour photo's (for pip) to the dwp please:

1) when sending colour photo's along with your pip form, when they are all scanned onto the dwp computer system I assume that they show up as colour photo's - and that dwp workers will view them in colour.

So, if you have to go to tribunal and dwp print off all of your pip information & any photo's you may have included, then they will know that any colour photo's will come out as black/white blurry rubbishy copies.

2) And when the tribunal judge see's these rubbishy blurry photo's, do they just say "these photo's are rubbish, we can't see properly what the photo is of" and just ignore the photo's and not include them as evidence?

3) Can the judges not look on the dwp computer system and see the good colour photos that is on the computer?

4) And so this question has just recently popped up in my mind - Do you think that dwp do this deliberately, so that the colour photo's are going to be of no use in your tribunal appeal?

5) If you have sent in a colour photo as evidence, then should it also be sent out in the bundle as a colour photo - otherwise surely it is not the "same" piece of evidence?

Sorry to ramble on a bit....

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 day ago #287230 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip bundle and photo's
Hi Olive

1. We're not party to the DWP scanning system, so can't confirm that thy are scanned in color. I know they tell people not to use colored pens so I'm not sure the system can handle color photographs - but I just don't know.

2. Will the judge ignore blurry photographs - I don't know.

3. No the judge does not look at the DWP system

4. Do the DWP deliberately miss off evidence - they have certainly been accused of doing so - but how does one prove the difference between a deliberate action and a mistake - the out come would be the same - the information would be missing.

5. Should a color photo be sent in as evidence? I think so - but I'm not the person judging that and finding original photos to send in is probably too much of an ask. They send in scanned information.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olive

More
8 months 1 day ago #287262 by Olive
Replied by Olive on topic pip bundle and photo's
Thank you BIS for all your answers.

More
8 months 1 day ago #287263 by an ex nurse
Replied by an ex nurse on topic pip bundle and photo's
Hi, just a thought but is it possible to take colour photos to the tribunal hearing and give them to the panel on the day, or is this not permitted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olive

More
8 months 22 hours ago #287265 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip bundle and photo's
Hi ex-nurse

I think your suggestion is a very good one!

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse, denby, Olive

More
8 months 2 hours ago #287305 by Olive
Replied by Olive on topic pip bundle and photo's
Hi Ex Nurse,

Thank you for your reply.
I will also do that if I have to go to the tribunal - but I am hoping for a telephone tribunal as I really don't want to have to go in person.

Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid