× Members

WCA MH

More
8 months 2 days ago #287211 by Richard
WCA MH was created by Richard
How does anybody with MH issues score the 15 points on the WCA when almost non of the activities/descriptors seem applicable to those with MH issues? In my case,extreme social anxiety,depression,,alcohol abuse,homelessness,etc.
Apart from my pets,I'm totally alone out in the countryside(by choice) in a tent (not by choice)No friends or family.I had a flat in the 90s,but couldn't withstand social proximity.
I (just about)shop for myself ( the only time I go out)..No way to have shopping delivered as no address (obviously)Just feel sick with anxiety.Suicidal thoughts more and more,too.On top of all that I've got no medical evidence and am not taking meds.I'm not even registered with a gp.
Got a really bad feeling about this...foreboding (if that's the right expression).Just the fact that I can shop (barely) they'll seize on ?? Just feel scared 24/7 !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 day ago #287241 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WCA MH
R

Activities 11-17 are specifically for mental health issues, 1-10 require an underlying physical cause.

If you are feeling suicidal then please speak to someone about this, there are plenty of organisations that can help, have a look at the following

www.nhs.uk/mental-health/feelings-sympto...16&sc_uid=AhlYhvtEwp

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid