× Members

For anyone who has recorded their assessment…..

More
8 months 1 week ago #286896 by Blueberry Owl
… which app did you use?

I have an android phone and also a landline. In case I get a phone assessment I’d like to record it but have no idea how.

many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286907 by Chris
Hi Blueberry Owl,

Approved for other claimands/mods to see if anyone can assist with your query regarding recording apps/equipment.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blueberry Owl

More
8 months 1 week ago #286913 by Waxwing
Hello

I am not great with these things because I do not have a modern smartphone. (I have a steam driven phone with buttons)

I did a little googleing and if you have android 9 or above then you can use the google phone app to record calls.

Here is the link to the phone app from the google play store play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co...d.dialer&hl=en&gl=US

Here is how to set it up to record calls support.google.com/phoneapp/answer/9803950?hl=en

Also here is a list of other phone apps that might be of use and advice on recording calls using a android smartphone www.pcmag.com/how-to/record-calls-on-your-android-phone

I strongly advise you test out the app before you have the assessment so you know it is working and you know how to use the app.

You can also request that your telephone assessment is recorded with the assessment provider.

Hope that helps :)
Waxwing
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse, Chris, Blueberry Owl

More
8 months 1 week ago #286921 by Blueberry Owl
Replied by Blueberry Owl on topic For anyone who has recorded their assessment…..
Thank you. I will look into it and definitely get practicing so I’m comfortable with it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid