× Members

moving from England UK to Northern Ireland UK

• Abigail's Party 2705
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 1 week ago #286890 by Abigail's Party 2705
moving from England UK to Northern Ireland UK was created by Abigail's Party 2705
Hi

Please share your tips about benefits transferring successfully from England UK to Northern Ireland UK:

UC
LCWRA
PIP
NEW ESA.

I want to move my package with me in May 24.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286902 by Chris
Hi AP2705,

Approved for other claimants/mods to respond too. :)

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 1 week ago #286916 by Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Abigail's Party 2705
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 1 week ago #287037 by Abigail's Party 2705
Replied by Abigail's Party 2705 on topic moving from England UK to Northern Ireland UK
Thank you 😽

• Abigail's Party 2705
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 1 week ago #287038 by Abigail's Party 2705
Replied by Abigail's Party 2705 on topic moving from England UK to Northern Ireland UK
Thank you Gordon. I will be back to let you know 😽
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

• Abigail's Party 2705
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 1 week ago #287045 by Abigail's Party 2705
Hi Chris and Gordon

I've already reaped the reward of my subscription here!

See reply from NISSA!

I can advise that when a Universal Credit customer moves from Great Britain to Northern Ireland, the customer’s claim should remain continuous without any breaks or interruptions.

You must report your change of address and change in housing costs (where appropriate) as a change of circumstances on your Universal Credit account. You should then contact Universal Credit to advise of this change being reported via your online journal or by phoning your DWP Service Centre. Once this is completed, Universal Credit will automatically relocate your claim to the relevant Service Centre in Northern Ireland and you will be assigned to your local Jobs & Benefits Office.

More information on Universal Credit in Northern Ireland is available online at www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/contact-uni...edit-help-your-claim .You will also find information on local advice centres such as Advice NI who can be contacted on 0800 915 4604.

I hope the response is helpful in answering your query.

Kind regards,

Universal Credit Customer Service Team

Universal Credit Customer Service Team
Universal Credit Operational Control Centre | Department for Communities Level 5 |Castle Court |Royal Avenue |Belfast BT1 1DD
Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.