× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
8 months 1 week ago #286760 by Sal
PIP REVIEW was created by Sal
Hello

I am waiting for my PIP review decision, I sent my review form back in July stating no change. Still wrote briefly what my situation was and a small amount of evidence.

I am still waiting and worried sick as myself and my husband are both disabled and rely like so many others on this benefit.

Is anyone in the same situation, any ideas how many people get through on a paper based review. I am at my wits end at the mo.

Thanks

Sal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286777 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi Sal

I'm sorry you find yourself in this position. Unfortunately, there is little I can say to ease your stress. The longest reviews have taken up to 18 months to process. I hope that's not going to happen to you, but six months is not unusual. You can always ring the DWP and ask them about the current status of your claim and you will be given an update. Less than 20% of decisions are paper-based.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid