× Members

Calm app query

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286681 by Orangeblossom
Calm app query was created by Orangeblossom
In the newsletter today there is a mention of someone using the Calm app for mental health as an 'aid'. Please could you tell me which section this would come under? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286707 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Calm app query
Hi Orangeblossom

I'm sorry, but I can't find what you're referring to. Many of the PIP questions ask whether people need support from a person or whether they use an aid. Come back if you can give me more idea of what was said.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 1 week ago #286719 by Mr B
Replied by Mr B on topic Calm app query
Hi BIS

I think the OP IS probably referring to a review of PIP training in the recent newsletter,, you will find it under the following headings where both the Calm app and a mood tracker app are mentioned:

PIP ON-DEMAND TRAINING

DO YOU NEED TO BE CERTAIN THAT YOU UNDERSTAND PIP?

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Mr B

More
8 months 1 week ago #286744 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Calm app query
Mr B / O

Yes, it is in a quote from a member regarding the training, so I'm afraid there is no way to know what activities it was in relation to as many have mental health components.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr B

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid