× Members

PIP renewal assessment

More
9 months 1 week ago #286438 by Justice4all
PIP renewal assessment was created by Justice4all
Well after 19 years disability (my daughter, I am her appointee) We have had our first paper review and decision!

I can't thank this website enough for its invaluable help.

I took the course this time, as I have found the whole process very stressful over the years. I must say it taught me a few things such as, NEED, use this word profusely! We haven't gained anything on the decision, but we maintained what we had before and 4 years until the next review for PIP instead of the usual 3 years.

The course is fantastic. I hadn't realised that the DWP are not interested in how things are but what is needed.
This actually makes it a lot easier to present and also makes it less stressful, as you are guided through the forms. I highly recommend people use it.

Happy Christmas one and all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mollie, Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #286440 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP renewal assessment
Hi Justice4all,

That's great to hear that the advice and guides on the website have been of great help, and I totally agree with you in relation to the "recommending it" comment. The information has been invaluable to so many people.

Have a good Christmas, and New Year!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid