× Members

Pension Credit, Guaranteed Credit, Cost of Living Autumn 2023 col

More
9 months 1 week ago #286404 by Dalglish60
Hi Mods

Grateful if I could get some clarity on the Guaranteed Pension Credit autumn 2023 payments.

I recently qualified for Guaranteed Pension Credit after submitting my application 18th October 2023 requesting my claim be backdated to 15th July 2023 by DWP (turned 66) on the 15th..

DWP accepted my claim from the 15th July 2023 and had backpay from said date.

Back to guaranteed pension credit cost of living payment. I think, correct me if I'm wrong, I meet the threshold criteria for PC Col autumn payment 2023 due to my GPC award date from July 2023 covering me for the qualifying period and beyond. Pension Credit qualifying criteria being for any day in the period 13 November 2023 to 12 December 2023.

Don't know if this matters and affects GPCredit autumn 2023 cost of living payment. I've had winter fuel allowance and warm home discount letters to the effect they will and have deposited w' fuel allowance payment (think it included pensioner cost of living payment as well) and the latter will be discounted to me through from my energy supplier and show on the bill when processed.

Sorry if its all disjointed...

d60

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #286430 by Gary
Hi Dalglish60

You are eligible for the Cost of Living Payment of £300 if you were entitled to a payment (or later found to be entitled to a payment) of income-based JSA, income-related ESA, Income Support or Pension Credit for any day in the period 18 August 2023 to 17 September 2023. www.gov.uk/guidance/cost-of-living-payme...-payment-eligibility

You are eligible for the Cost of Living Payment of £299 if you were entitled to a payment (or later found to be entitled to a payment) of income-based JSA, income-related ESA, Income Support or Pension Credit for any day in the period 13 November 2023 to 12 December 2023.

If you were expecting one of the following Cost of Living Payments but have not received it, you can report it as missing:

£301 paid between 25 April 2023 and 17 May 2023 for most people
£300 paid between 31 October and 19 November 2023 for most people
£150 Disability Cost of Living Payment paid between 20 June 2023 and 4 July 2023 for most people
You'll need your National Insurance number. If you've lost your National Insurance number, check how to find a lost National Insurance number.secure.dwp.gov.uk/report-a-missing-cost-...ving-payment/welcome

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid