× Members

PIP Diary form when you don’t get help

More
10 months 1 day ago #285800 by Akire24
Just wondered if anyone knew of a diary-day in life type form for when you don’t get help? I’ve seen the CAB template where it’s write in the box how many times you got help to get out of bed today. But if I filled it in I would just say 0.

I’m happy make my own one up but can’t think how to phrase it. Things I would have done at X time if I had help? Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 day ago #285807 by BIS
Hi Akire24

Have a look at the examples of the PIP diaries (scroll down the page) - and see if you can use one of those as a basis for what you want to say.

benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 7 hours ago #285853 by Akire24
Replied by Akire24 on topic PIP Diary form when you don’t get help
Thanks, yes I had looked at them. Again it’s what help you did have to complete the task. It’s difficult when you don’t have a family carer as if you did there are 50 tasks a day you can write about. If you live alone. You just don’t have option.

So I sat on loo and while I was there I had a wet wipe was before crawling back to bed. No one helped me. If I did have help
I might have had shower, washed my hair and changed my clothes. On paper it looks like I need no help all good here. If that makes sense.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.