× Members

Severely Mentally ill will I be forced to work from home

More
10 months 3 days ago #285712 by Debbie
I am terrified at the prospect of the government threatening me and taking away my benefits because I won’t work including working from home if they tell me to like I think they will going by the Autumn Statement I have severe bipolar disorder, ADHD and Histrionic personality disorder I have been in the ESA Support Group for almost 10 years I also get PIP Yet I now believe this government will soon mr telling me to look for a home working job or they will take my benefits away

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 days ago #285725 by Chris
Hi Debbie,

I have had similar thoughts myself, along with others on here, but I do recall one of the other mods saying that the proposals must be passed first before they come into effect. Hopefully by that time, the Tories could be out of power - All we can do is sit and wait in the meantime I guess. It's an awful situation though, I totally get you.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Debbie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid