× Members

UC50/ WCA/ MR REVEIW REPORT LATE REPLY TO TRIBUNRAL .

More
10 months 3 days ago #285700 by adrian
UPDATE DWP was 2 weeks late respounding to TRIBUNRAL . However dwp going with flawed Coroupt CHDA (HCP) REPORT . HAD ASSETNMENT IN AUG 25/ 2023 . REPORTED by phone assetnment . TOLD asseor MOBILISE max 20 meteres , stand 1- 2 min aid walking stick Cant climb stairs , lift carry heavy sauspans , kettles . Have aids & bath seat to take shower , grab rails , seat across bath need help putting on socks . . Cant change bed sheets need hel p . HOWEVER asseor only reported ican mobile max 20 meteres with aid stick& home . Cant climb stairs , but she only awarded 9 points stairs NOT 15 FOR LESS 50 METERES MOBILITY repeat mobilise . DESPITE i told her i cant SELF PROPEL manual wheel chair , CAUSES pain discomfort triggers scatica exhaustion puts pressure on lwr spine . DISPITE ive ive up to date fit note to jan 2024 MRI SCAN REPORT from spine team / orph0pedics , confirms mobilise issuies . I current in que awaiting treatnment from NHS PAIN CLINIC, ASSETNMENT . CHDA(HCP) YOUNG 20S NURSE ONLY QUALFEID 18 MOUTHS . SHE reported mobility only gave 9 points not 15 did not report other issuies . WORSE comment in her option as mine is lwr spine sterosis i should be able which i cant , TO SELF PROPEL WHEEL CHAIR . LOL. WHY WHY do theses asseros Lie????. TO GET there BONUS. IN my case i put it & offchial complaint in i await reply . (CHDA) . BUT DWP MR DESTION MAKER MR REVEIW STILL GOING WITH REPORT chda . JUST 9 POINTS FOR STAIRS SO NO (LCWRA ) THEY PLAY old chestnut if i can get to & work place& office THEN I CAN SELFPROPEL MANUAL WHEEL CHAIR MORE 50 METERES . . SICK JOKE IAM T CERTAINLY NOT FIT TO WORK (ATM ,DEC 2023) . SO NOW ijust waiting for TRIBUNRAL DATE could be several mouths early next year . . I be taking unite untion rep aloung . BE WARNED about porky pies in ASSEORS REPORTS & MR reveiws . STAY SAFE / WELL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 days ago #285716 by BIS
Hi Adrian

I'm sorry this is being dragged out for you. I know you're angry about the assessor's opinion, and I understand why - but try to remember they are just offering an 'opinion.' It's not one you agree with, and the difference has been costly to you, but don't waste your precious energy on the assessor - they don't know you, and once your assessment was completed, she would have moved on to the next claimant, without a thought - that's the job.

Use all the energy to continue to fight your case. Clearly, the assessor has never tried to propel herself in a manual wheelchair and why she thinks anyone should be able to is beyond me. I've seen people with no physical disabilities unable to do it.

I'm glad that you have a union rep that can support you when the tribunal happens. As tempting as it may be - don't call the assessor a liar - just say they were mistaken, or they ignored information on your form, or they missed something out that you said. You want the panel to focus on your and your difficulties and not be sidetracked. I hope your date comes up soon.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: adrian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid