× Members

Pip review form / digital form

More
10 months 4 days ago #285698 by Yesuf
Pip review form / digital form was created by Yesuf
Hi everyone

The DWP informed me by text that they are sending me review form . But the form didn't arrive so far ,is it good idea to call them? Is it possible to ask them to send online form( PDF what so ever) to fill it digitally ?

Thanks for your usual cooperation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 days ago #285720 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review form / digital form
Hi Yesuf,

How long have you been waiting for the form?, as it could be delayed possibly with Royal Mail.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 3 days ago #285735 by Yesuf
Replied by Yesuf on topic Pip review form / digital form
Thanks chris
1. I have been waiting for almost two weeks for the form.
2. If you have an answer for my second question about digital form please?

Thanks

More
10 months 3 days ago #285737 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip review form / digital form
Hi Yesuf

The DWP can send you the form in an alternative format, depending on your disability; www.gov.uk/government/publications/inclu...ommunication-formats

As far as I am aware, I do not believe that there is a digital PIP review form, this question has been asked a few times on the forum.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Chris, Yesuf

More
10 months 2 days ago #285745 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review form / digital form
Hi Gary,

I thought there wouldn't be a digital form as it's too easy for fraud when it comes to that (for typing answers etc) - but I wasn't overly sure, so thank you again.

Regards, Chris.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Yesuf

More
10 months 2 days ago #285749 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic Pip review form / digital form
I couldn't find the form AR1 on line so had to handwrite though it took ages due to RA in hands. As is often the case the form was 2 weeks late ( from the date on the accompanying letter) so I phoned for an extension but PIP office wasn't v helpful on there being an alternative format. I noticed the QR code on the form so assume it's a kind of "literacy" test or evaluation as well as a medical review. I could be wrong but not being able to word process a form these days is strange - you may have to keep phoning them for an alternative format but do so fast!! Good luck.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid