× Members

Out-of-date PIP forms

More
10 months 4 days ago #285681 by PetiteFleur
Out-of-date PIP forms was created by PetiteFleur
Hi,

I returned my PIP review forms back in June, and had an acknowledgment at the time that they had been received, but heard nothing more until today when they say they “we will be progressing your review as soon as we can”. A friend has suggested that these forms might now be out of date. Can anyone tell me if they actually send out repeat forms? Even tho this is not my fault? I can’t bear the thought of having to do them again.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 days ago #285682 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Out-of-date PIP forms
Hi PetiteFleur

Don't worry. They don't send out repeat forms. The DWP and assessment services have enough trouble processing the forms they already have without sending out extra forms. If a claimant's condition deteriorates or they have a new diagnosis they are supposed to inform the DWP. Not everyone does. The DWP will make their decision based on the information they have and any further information they gain from an assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid