× Members

Text from DWP, award ends April 2025

More
10 months 4 days ago #285674 by Kevsue19
Text from DWP, award ends April 2025 was created by Kevsue19
Hi all, I have just received the dreaded “we are looking at your award” text and was surprised as my award is until April 2025, It was originally due to end in July 2024 (and was extended because of all the initial covid delays). I am assuming they are sending it early as it will take a long time to complete? I’m not overly concerned. I will no doubt get the actual forms with a Xmas cut off date. Not a very festive time for forms like that but thanks to past experience and the wonderful information on this site, I am up for the challenge! I am just about to print off a daily activity form to complete while I wait for the forms to arrive, and I have done a random one week acitivity form since awarded in September 2020,. I will no doubt be more active on here for a while - me luck everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 days ago #285684 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Text from DWP, award ends April 2025
Hi Kevsue19

Good for you for looking at it in the most positive light you can! I hope that the form doesn't come over Christmas - but as you say, it probably will.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 3 days ago #285702 by Kevsue19
Replied by Kevsue19 on topic Text from DWP, award ends April 2025
Thank you BIS, I have already ordered more ink for our printer to copy everything! From reading the posts on here, it could be months before an assessment, so it will not spoil my Christmas! I am praying for a long award that lasts into my retirement age ( in other words, a small miracle!) 😄
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286064 by Gaston20
Replied by Gaston20 on topic Text from DWP, award ends April 2025
Hi evelyn,
Could I ask if you are in the LCWRA group or the LCW group as there are conflicting reports the reassessments where suppost to be stopping for the LCWRA group?

Good for you for tackling it head on ,
Tc x

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286068 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Text from DWP, award ends April 2025
Hi Gaston,

I don't know if it's of any help, but I felt I met the descriptors of being put in the LCWRA group, but was declined at the Courts stage, and told I am only to be in the LCW group. This was only in October - so my fear is that they may have already started stopping putting people in the LCWRA group.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286071 by Kevsue19
Replied by Kevsue19 on topic Text from DWP, award ends April 2025
Hi TC, I took early retirement due to my IIll health and although I am still below state retirement age, I have a good private pension and some savings so don’t qualify for anything that is means tested. I got the form today and am now feeling well prepared to go for it! My fourth time doing the forms……!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.