× Members

Has anyone had a VIDEO WCA for ESA?

More
10 months 1 week ago #285627 by Scared
Has anyone had a VIDEO WCA for ESA? was created by Scared
Has anyone had a video appointment for their Work Capability Assessment? I know it is on a platform called Attend Anywhere but wondered how it was and if you can ask ot to be recorded or to have a phone one instead?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285642 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Has anyone had a VIDEO WCA for ESA?
Hi Scared

I am not aware of anyone attending a video WCA, most claimants who were due one, the equipment failed on the day so reverted to a telephone assessment.

I will open the question up to fellow forum members, has anyone had a video assessment?

a) How did youu did how did you find it?
b) were you successful?
c) Did the assessor offer you a copy of the video?

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 6 days ago #285651 by Filey
Replied by Filey on topic Has anyone had a VIDEO WCA for ESA?
Hi, I've had a video assessment for wca universal credit . Would you still like information for this?

More
10 months 6 days ago #285653 by Scared
Replied by Scared on topic Has anyone had a VIDEO WCA for ESA?
The letter tells you to go to this website to set up your device and join the video assessment www.chdauk.co.uk/video-assessments
"You should test your equipment before the day of your video assessment to make sure it is all working properly. If you cannot access the website of if you need any help with this please call us on 0800 2888777 or visit consult.attendanywhere.co.uk/troubleshooting"
This was sent out by London Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, 333 Edgeware Rd, NW9 6TD

The joining process seems quite complicated. I suspect that if you can do that then it might itself be take as proof that you can do things and are capable of home working.

Is it possible to upload scans or pictures to this forum?

More
10 months 4 days ago #285678 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Has anyone had a VIDEO WCA for ESA?
Hi Scared

You can attach a picture -but think carefully about whether it is necessary - the forum can be seen on the internet, not just members.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 3 days ago #285699 by JesusIsAlive
Replied by JesusIsAlive on topic Has anyone had a VIDEO WCA for ESA?
Gm Filey, et al,

Yes please! I have one this Friday; given only a week’s notice

Thank you

As an aside, What I don’t understand is, I returned my ESA50 3mths ago. I didn’t hear owt. Thought I was safe, as I was still being paid. The C’s budget says WCA now only for new claims, change of circumstances reporting, and suspicion of fraud. Or has it not come into effect yet? Am I being suspected of the latter, or is this normal?

I’ve been a B&W member since 2012. I used all the guides. Sent everything. Someone allay my anxiety please

Have a great day, and thank you all again

I refer to this site, you all, as “my people.” What you give us is invaluable. Y’all indispensable. Bless ya

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.