× Members

Pip tribunal.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285558 by Filey
Pip tribunal. was created by Filey
Hi, I've very nearly finished my sons pip tribunal appeal, thank goodness. I am doing it online. Throughout the appeal I have put some things with quotation marks, eg. " masking ". When I submit it, will it still send as I am sure I read on here that you can't use the marks etc so I am just checking. Also for the last 2 days , last night and just now , it all of a sudden stops working and says error 404, any idea what this is please. Thank you all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285594 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip tribunal.
Hi Filey

I believe Gordon mentioned it in an earlier post, but it was to do with typing quotation marks in the subject bar.

if you are having issues completing the online appeal and it come up with an error code then you need to contact HMCTS, they will help you.

Whenever I do an online appeal, I complete my submission in word first, and then copy and paste it online. If anything goes pear shaped I still have a copy to start again.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
10 months 1 week ago #285595 by Filey
Replied by Filey on topic Pip tribunal.
Thank you very much. That's a good idea with typing in word first. I did alot of work online last night and it would nit save and came up with error and the work I had done last night was lost so i was not a happy person! Ha. Once I have pressed the lovely click to send button and its been sent to the courts, if I want to add more info , can I get back onto it online to add things, how does that work please? The last tribunal I did, I wrote it by hand! Thank you.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285598 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip tribunal.
Hi Filey

I have been there many times, which is why I now write it out in word and then copy and paste.

You can add additional supporting documents but I do not think that once you press the send button you can then make any changes. If you need to make changes then contact HMCTS and ask, You could say that you pressed send button by mistake and had not checked the information for accuracy.

This is why I write mine in word first.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 1 week ago #285602 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip tribunal.
Hi Filey,
Definitely write your Grounds of Appeal in Word. For some reason if you type everything in the box in the online form you lose all the formatting. New paragraphs, bullet points, numbering etc all come out as one huge paragraph no gaps when the form gets printed out as part of the appeal bundle. It looks completely different than when on the screen and it becomes very difficult to read when there are no gaps between paragraphs etc! No idea why this happens!
LL26

More
10 months 1 week ago #285604 by Filey
Replied by Filey on topic Pip tribunal.
Thank you very much . If i copy and paste all the work I've already done on the actual online tribunal form and then I put that onto word, would doing that make the paragraphs as they should be, if you know what I mean? Then I would be able to copy and paste it back on the online form.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.