× Members

PIP APPEAL

More
10 months 1 week ago #285533 by Delten
PIP APPEAL was created by Delten
Was Award pip 3 year ago , middle rate care , and enhanced mobility , but after review and telephone interviews still been award same rate of care , but mobility side been knocked down from enhanced to standard rate , dont how to appeal as my mobility has got a lot worst than 3 year ago and should be the high rate without doubt , my friend has typed this message for me , please can you give advice , I've subscribed done you mock pip test and it has not let me submit result's and have not received paid my £20 today , please can you help ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285543 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP APPEAL
D

The first stage to appealing a Decision is for you to request a Mandatory Reconsideration from the DWP.

There are guides to the process in the PIP area, follow the Guides link at the top of the page.

If you have not done so already, contact the DWP for a copy of your assessment report, a PA4 if you had an interview and a PA3 if it was done solely on your papers.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid