× Members

review form

More
10 months 1 week ago #285471 by badoop
review form was created by badoop
Hello, well i have just received my review forms today a year early.

I am just dreading having to fill it in as my conditions are the same and do not have much in the way of new medical evidence.

I do have an x ray report from 2022 that states i now have extensive degenerative change at multiple levels on my spine and most severe at l4/l5. Do you think that i should include this with my form.

Although this is not my only medical problem it is the only one that i have recent reports on

Also if i may ask, do all reviews require f2f, my first f2f was not great, I am in northern ireland

thanks for taking the time to read this
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285481 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic review form
Hi Badoop

Review forms are generally sent out up to a year before the award end date - hence why you are probably feeling its a year early.

Yes, I would include your report - but don't forget to refer to it throughout your form. So if you are saying you have trouble preparing a meal - then explain why this is linked to your spinal condition and, therefore tell them to read the particular report. If you just include the report - they won't necessarily link it to the specific PIP criteria. What is obvious to you won't necessarily be to an assessor - so point it out to them.

I don't know whether they are doing many face-to-face assessments in Northern Ireland - they are not doing many in England. I would put with your form now that you are asking for a telephone assessment - because of the physical difficulties you have.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , badoop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid